History of Munster Steel Co., Inc.
Munster Steel was founded in 1957 by Mr. O.C. Robbins, as the OCR Steel Company and later incorporated as Munster Steel Co., Inc.
The company began by fabricating structural steel, steel parts and misc iron. It has always been able to fabricate steel for both buildings and bridges and continues to do so in today's market.
Led by Ms. Jeanne Robbins, third generation ownership, Munster Steel Co., Inc. continues to grow and push the leading edge of the steel fabricating industry forward.
In 2014, the company moved to a new, state-of-the-art facility in Hammond, Indiana.